Ok, let’s hope I can get this post done before anything happens. The other night I sat down at my computer to get my Wednesday post ready and literally within 1 minute of me starting, my power went out. Obviously that post didn’t end up happening so my apologies.
Holy moly it’s been a crazy, busy week at our house, I am looking forward to the weekend. What about you?
These turkey & cheese pretzel sliders are insanely delicious. The pictures don’t even do them justice, trust me. I was racing against time/good lighting and hungry boys when I was trying to get pictures of these sandwiches. I’d bought a bag of pretzel rolls at Costco the other day and decided to make some sliders with them. They were completely fabulous. My boys went wild over them, I’ve honestly never seen them enjoy a sandwich so dang much.They could have all eaten several more, but I hadn’t made enough. . . shame on me. Lesson learned that night—make more sliders next time.
Talk about a simple and delicious meal. These turned out even better than I had imagined. I have to say though, the pretzel buns are what make these sliders so dang yummy. Don’t try using regular rolls, I promise it’s all about the pretzel rolls here. I bought mine at Costco and they are so good. I could have easily eaten the entire bag. By the way, these pretzel rolls are delicious with peanut butter spread on them.Print
Turkey and havarti cheese piled on a yummy pretzel roll and then smothered in a yummy melted butter mixture and warmed in the oven. Absolutely delicious!
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 9 pretzel rolls ((I bought mine at Costco))
- 18 Slices deli turkey ((I liked using peppered turkey))
- 7 slices Havarti cheese (, cut into fourths)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease a 9×9-inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix together butter, Dijon mustard and Worcestershire sauce, set aside.
- Separate the tops from bottoms of the rolls, and place the bottom pieces into the prepared baking dish. Layer two slices turkey onto the rolls. Place about 3 squares of Havarti cheese over the turkey, place the tops of the rolls onto the sandwiches. Using a pastry brush, spread the tops of each roll with the butter/mustard mixture, evenly pour any remaining butter over the rolls.
- Cover the pan with foil and bake for 20 minutes.