- 5 medium russet potatoes, BAKED AND COOLED (3 to 3 1/2 pounds of potatoes)
- Salt & pepper
- 1 1/4 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Green onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut BAKED potatoes into 1-in. cubes. Place in a greased 13×9 inch baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sour cream and milk and pour over potatoes. Next pour melted butter over then top with grated cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and take off foil and sprinkle with crumbled bacon. Put back in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped green onions, if desired.
- Category: Side Dishes