Hi, it’s me, the cookie addict.
I’m here to share another delicious cookie recipe with you today.
These white chocolate chip Rolo cookies are the bomb (and so is the dough, just in case you were wondering). They are a chocolate lovers dream and it takes enormous amounts of self-control to eat only one.
I used my favorite chocolate chocolate chip cookie recipe and decided to throw in some white chocolate chips and Rolos just because I felt like it. It was the best decision I made that day. These cookies are just ridiculously good. You need to make them so you can see for yourself.
Hope you have a great day!Print
- 1 cup cold butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp.salt
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1 1/4 cups milk chocolate chips ((Guittard are BEST!))
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini Rolos
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- In a large mixing bowl mix butter and sugars, just about 30 seconds or so. DO NOT CREAM! You will still have some lumps of butter.
- Add egg and vanilla and and mix just until egg is incorporated. (You will/should still have a few small lumps of butter.)
- Add flour, salt, baking soda and cocoa. Mix until all blended together. Stir in chocolate chips. Next, stir in Rolo’s by hand. (the dough will be stiff).
- Roll dough balls by hand, making them slightly larger than normal. Pat them down slightly after placing them on a cookie sheet lined with a silpat liner or parchment paper..
- Bake for about 9-10 minutes, DO NOT OVER BAKE. If caramel has oozed out and cookies are shaped funny, using a plastic knife, carefully “reshape” and push caramel back into cookie
- Allow cookies to cool on cookie sheets about 4-5 minutes.and then transfer to a cooling rack.
- Now try and control yourself and don’t eat the whole batch!
Recipe Source: 5 Boys Baker