I have a confession to make. I love sweetened condensed milk. I cannot open a can without eating a spoonful of it. When I was a kid, I remember being at our neighbors house one day playing with my friend Angie. I walked into their kitchen and her brother was sitting at the kitchen counter with a can of sweetened condensed milk in one hand, a spoon in the other hand. I was completely jealous. In fact, if I remember right, I got myself a spoon and helped myself to a taste of it . . .mmmm! So knowing that, you could probably guess that I love to make things using sweetened condensed milk.
Before you decide to make these s’more bars, I must warn you about them. If you are trying to watch your waste line, counting calories, on a diet, etc., then DO NOT make these bars! But if you are in the mood for something gooey, chocolatey, and yummy, then DO make these bars.Print
- 1/2 cup buttter (, melted)
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips ((I like Guittard the best!))
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 10 Reese’s peanut butter cups (, chopped (regular size, not the mini))
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup graham crackers crumbs
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Pour melted butter into a 9×13 baking pan. Sprinkle 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs over the melted butter. Pat down gently. Then scatter milk chocolate chips, the white chocolate chips, chopped peanut butter cup, mini marshmallows, and 1/2 cup graham crackers crumbs. Next, pour entire can of sweetened condensed milk evenly on top. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown on top. Let cool completely before cutting.