These White Chocolate Peanut Butter S’more Bars are a delightful treat! It adds a new twist on a classic campfire treat!
I have a confession to make. I love sweetened condensed milk. I cannot open a can without eating a spoonful of it. When I was a kid, I remember being at our neighbors house one day playing with my friend Angie. I walked into their kitchen and her brother was sitting at the kitchen counter with a can of sweetened condensed milk in one hand, a spoon in the other hand. I was completely jealous. In fact, if I remember right, I got myself a spoon and helped myself to a taste of it . . .mmmm! So knowing that, you could probably guess that I love to make things using sweetened condensed milk.
Before you decide to make these White Chocolate Peanut Butter S’more Bars, I must warn you about them. If you are trying to watch your waste line, counting calories, on a diet, etc., then DO NOT make these bars! But if you are in the mood for something gooey, chocolatey, and yummy, then DO make these bars.Print
These White Chocolate Peanut Butter S’more Bars are a delightful treat! It add a new twist on the classic campfire treats!
- 1/2 cup buttter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips (I like Guittard the best!)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 10 Reese’s peanut butter cups, chopped (regular size, not the mini)
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup graham crackers crumbs
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Pour melted butter into a 9×13 baking pan. Sprinkle 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs over the melted butter. Pat down gently. Then scatter milk chocolate chips, the white chocolate chips, chopped peanut butter cup, mini marshmallows, and 1/2 cup graham crackers crumbs. Next, pour entire can of sweetened condensed milk evenly on top. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown on top. Let cool completely before cutting.