- 16 ounces vanilla almond bark or white candy melts
- 2/3 cup finely crushed candy cane or peppermint candies
- 12 cups popped popcorn ((1 1/2 bags popped microwave popcorn))
- Place popcorn in a large bowl.
- Melt almond bark according to package directions.
- Stir 1/2 of the crushed candy canes into the melted bark and pour over the popcorn. Stir until popcorn is evenly coated, sprinkle remaining crushed candy cane and give the popcorn a few more tosses.
- Lay popcorn on a parchment or wax paper-lined cookie sheet to cool.
- Break into pieces and package up for gifts or enjoy it all to yourself.
If you want the peppermint flavor stronger, just add more crushed candy cane. Adjust it according to your taste buds.
- Category: Candy/Treats