White Chocolate Peppermint Pretzel Bites are made with 3 simple ingredients. . . white chocolate, crushed candy cane and chopped pretzels. So simple to make, insanely good, and perfect for gift giving.
- 24 oz white chocolate melting wafers (I use Ghiradelli. You can also use white almond bark/candy coating)
- 8 cups pretzels, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup peppermint candy or candy canes crushed
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (semi-sweet or milk), melted
- Extra crushed candy cane
- Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Melt white chocolate wafers in microwave for 1 1/2 minutes at 50% power, stir and continue cooking in 30 second increments, 50% power until melted and smooth.
- Place crushed pretzels and crushed peppermint candy in a large bowl. Pour melted white chocolate over and stir until evenly coated.
- Using a big spoon or a cookie scoop, spoon candy by large spoonfuls onto prepared pan. Use a plastic knife or spoon to shape into mounds if needed. (*You can make these any size you want. I make mine about the size of a golf ball, slightly flattened.) Drizzle melted chocolate over the top of candy. Sprinkle with extra crushed peppermint.
- Allow to set up and then serve.
- Category: Desserts