White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bars are creamy, perfectly sweet and delicious. Simpler and quicker than making a full cheesecake. Oreo crust, white chocolate, cheesecake and swirls of raspberry. They’re spectacular!
♡ 12 DAYS OF SUGAR – DAY 5 ♡
Day 5 of my 12 Days of Sugar brings these White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bars to the table. These bars are divine! They not only taste delicious, but look beautiful on a dessert platter or cookie tray.
You should know by now how much I love cheesecake and this White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake is one of my all time favorite cheesecakes ever. But making a cheesecake can be intimidating so I made a cheesecake bar version of that amazing cheesecake and I think you’re going to love them!
I know that making cheesecake for some people is overwhelming, so I made a cheesecake bar version of that amazing cheesecake and I think you’re going to love them!
Making the raspberry swirl:
Be sure to make the raspberry layer first because it needs to completely cool before swirling it into the cheesecake batter. Once you make it you can put it in the refrigerator to speed up the cooling process.
So many reasons you will love these White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bars:
- Buttery Oreo Crust
- Quicker and easier to make than a full cheesecake
- No water bath to worry about
- Combination of white chocolate and raspberries together
- Creamy and exceptionally delicious
- Perfect for your holiday cookie trays
A few tips:
- Chill time – Give yourself plenty of time to make these bars because they need at least 3 hours of chill time and overnight is even better.
- White Chocolate – Use a good quality white chocolate I prefer Ghirardelli or Baker’s chocolate. They come in 4-ounce bars and are usually above the chocolate chips on the baking aisle.
- Raspberry options – If you don’t have fresh or frozen raspberries, or just don’t want to take the time to make the raspberry swirl, you can use seedless raspberry jam instead of making the raspberry sauce. I would use about 3 to 4 tablespoons of jam for each layer.
- Soft cream cheese – Remember to make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature before beginning otherwise your cream cheese won’t mix up as smoothly.
So just to recap . . . A delicious Oreo crust topped with a creamy cheesecake layer and swirls of fresh raspberry sauce. Oh gosh these cheesecake bars are a tough one to say no to.