- 3 cups half-n-half
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cinnamon stick (about 3 inches long)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg (freshly grated is best!)
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Whipped cream for garnish, optional
- In a saucepan, combine 1/4 cup of the half-n-half, the white chocolate chips, cinnamon stick and nutmeg. Stir over low heat until chips are melted. Discard cinnamon stick. Add remaining half-n- half, stir until heated through.
- Remove from heat; add the extracts. Top with whipped cream, if desired. Serve and enjoy.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Candy