Delicious, simple and versatile, this Winter Fruit Salad is the perfect side dish for any meal. Plus, it’s beautiful and colorful and looks gorgeous on your table.♡
- 1 1/4 – 1 1/2 cups pomegranate seeds (1 large pomegranate)
- 4 Clementines, peeled and sectioned
- 2 grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1 1/2 cups red grapes
- 3 kiwi fruit, peeled and diced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Combine all fruit into a large bowl or assemble onto a large serving platter.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- This salad is so versatile and be adapted to your liking. Apples, pineapple & bananas are also great options to add in or use in place of some of the other fruits
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Salads