- 1 pound good quality white chocolate (, melted)
- 1 cup pistachios ((I used salted))
- 1/4 cup crushed peppermint candies
- Line an 8-inch-square baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving a one-inch overhang. Spray with non-stick spray.
- Melt chocolate by putting in a heatproof bowl. Set over a saucepan one-quarter filled water, that is barely simmering. Stir occasionally until smooth and melted.
- Stir pistachios into melted chocolate, scrape mixture into prepared pan, and smooth top. Sprinkle peppermint candies on top and refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Grasping foil overhang, lift out candy and transfer to cutting board. Peel away and discard foil. Cut bark into rough chunks with chef’s knife. Layer pieces between waxed paper in airtight container and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
I used Lindt White Chocolate Bars (4.4 oz each) for this recipe.
The recipe called for unsalted pistachios, but I wanted the sweet/salty combination so I used salted pistachios. I’m so glad I did.
- Category: Desserts