These Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas are a healthy, flavorful, delicious, and simple dinner that you are going to want to make over and over. Cooked on one pan for a fast and easy cleanup.
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground oregano
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 large green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 white or yellow onion, sliced
- 1 1/2 lbs. flank steak, thinly sliced against the grain (about 1/4-inch thick)
- 12 flour (or corn) tortillas (fajita size/8-inch)
- Sour cream
- Fresh lime juice
- In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice oil, garlic, vinegar, Worcestershire, salt, honey, cumin, oregano, chili powder, and coriander. Set aside.
- Cover a large baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 425° and set prepared pan inside the oven while it’s preheating.
- Slice peppers, onions and steak and put into a large Ziploc bag then pour marinade on top, seal bag and shake until everything is well coated. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Spread marinated mixture evenly onto prepared baking sheet (BE CAREFUL!).
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Remove from oven and serve on tortillas and top with favorite toppings.
- After these have cooked, you can put them under your broiler for 3 to 4 minutes if you want to “char” them a bit. I don’t do this because the broiler on my gas oven only runs down the center of the oven, which makes it hard to evenly cook the entire pan. Electric ovens have the”coil-type” broiler which covers the entire top of the oven and evenly broils the entire pan.