This is the most delectable, perfect No-Bake Cheesecake ever. It’s creamy, rich, silky smooth and so simple to make. You’re going to fall in love.
I live in a household of cheesecake lovers and this Amazing No Bake Cheesecake has won us all over.
Our summer vacations to Newport Beach always included a one-time nightly run to Cheesecake Factory for some slices of cheesecake. Next to our daily donuts from Seaside Donuts, those slices of cheesecake were the highlights of our vacation eating. Now that Cheesecake Factor is finally in Utah, it’s not such a novelty anymore, so we just eat more donuts (lol).
I love making cheesecakes. I have several on my site that I love, like this White Chocolate Toffee Bar Cheesecake, or this White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake are a couple of my favorites. They’re simple to make, but do take a while to bake and then they need a lot of chill time.
For a while now, I’ve searching for the perfect, no-bake cheesecake recipe. I found several different recipes that I played around with, mixed and matched and came up with this amazing no-bake cheesecake.
It’s pretty much perfect if you ask me and has completely won me over. You’re going to love it for so many reasons. It’s simple to make, it tastes amazing, and with the hot summer months just ahead, you don’t even have to turn on your oven.
It’s not too sweet, not too rich and has the perfect crust to cheesecake ratio.When it comes to serving this cheesecake, the sky is the limit. You can top it with fresh berries, or any flavor pie filling, drizzle it with chocolate or caramel, etc. It’s your call here.
You’re going to love this!
TIPS FOR MAKING THIS NO BAKE CHEESECAKE:
- It’s really important that your cream cheese is at room temperature. It will mix up much smoother and you won’t end up with lumps.
- Use powdered sugar in the whipped cream for the filling. Nine times out of 10, I will use granulated sugar when I whip cream, but for this you need to use powdered sugar. It stabilizes the whipping cream which will help stabilize the cheesecake.
- Make sure to use heavy whipping cream. It whips up thicker than regular whipping cream which helps the cheesecake filling hold together. Also, make sure you fold the whipped cream into the cheesecake filling gently so you don’t deflate the air.
- Make sure you refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 6 to 7 hours before serving, but overnight is best.
- This is best if eaten within 5 days. Keep it covered in the fridge.
- You can freeze this cheesecake once it has set up in the fridge. I would freeze it without any toppings on it. Wrap the whole pan in a layer of plastic wrap and then a layer of foil. Thaw in the refrigerator.